2 September 2012

printing


Time marches on and deadlines are getting tighter.  The little book I'm publishing to document my residency is almost ready for the printers thanks to the wonderful Ruth.  In between entertaining holidaying children I've managed to get a batch of rust prints over-printed with collagraphs that will hopefully dry in time to get to the framers...
 

Meanwhile, I'm waiting to hear when the BBC Look North feature will be aired (in the eastern part of the region I understand) and when the article in the Journal Magazine (a publication in Hull) will be out...

2 comments:

  1. Alice, your work is so unique and inspiring...I love what you do and I wish I lived close by; near enough to see the wonderful coastline that inspires you. I live in Oxford; nice, but I miss the sea.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue. Part of the point of writing a blog like this was to allow people who can't visit Spurn to experience a little of it in a remote way. Also by touring the work next year I hope to take something of the essence of Spurn to other places. I'm glad you're enjoying following!

    ReplyDelete